Our Team Meet Your Market Managers and Staff
CEO, Founder, & Partner
Bret founded Asbury Fresh as a "side project" back in 2012 before it was rebranded Fresh Markets in 2016. He is the co-founder and partner of Cowerks , Bands on a Budget , and a partner of Humble Humans , a software development shop with an emphasis on design and branding.
- Favorite Veggie: Kale
- Favorite Hobby or Pastime: Ashtanga Yoga & Bike Rides
- Secret Skill(s): Artisan Breadmaking & Gourmet Vegan Chef
- Best Thing About His Job: Working with a great team and getting to spend summer days outside in a park.
Danny is the Chief Operations Officer and partner for Fresh Markets. He is responsible for managing our backoffice operations, strategic planning, and finances. Danny is also a co-founder and partner of Cowerks , Bands on a Budget and a partner of Humble Humans.
- Favorite Veggie: TBA
- Favorite Hobby or Pastime: TBA
- Secret Skill(s): TBA
- Best Thing About His Job: TBA
Brian is the General Manager for Fresh Markets. His responsibilities include managing day to day operations as well as engaging with vendors, sponsors, and other market stakeholders. In his spare time, Brian makes furniture from reclaimed materials under his brand Wood Vibrations Restorations.
- Favorite Veggie: Peppers. Because I love the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- Favorite Hobby or Pastime: Playing with my G.I. Joe action figures. I just hated when my older brother called them dolls.
- Secret Skill(s): Tango dancing
- Best Thing About His Job: I love getting to know the back stories of how all of our vendors came to be who they are. We have a most excellent group of folks vending at our markets!
Leah's responsibilities include creating and managing all of the Fresh Markets digital and print collateral. If you see a lamp post sign, an Instagram or Facebook ad, or a piece of print collateral with our branding, it had Leah's touch.
- Favorite Veggie: Red, Yellow & Orange Peppers!
- Favorite Hobby or Pastime: Hiking with my puppy
- Secret Skill(s): Telling you would defeat the point of it being a "secret" skill.
- Best Thing About Her Job: Being surrounded by a team of creatives.
Looking to become a sponsor? SAY HELLO!